Do I need an EAN code?
No. If you are a brand owner, you can register in the Amazon Brand Registry
or apply for an EAN exemption from your seller account. If you do not have a product ID, visit the GS1 standards website
for more information.
Can I sell fresh produce on Amazon?
Yes. Fresh and frozen produce is eligible for sale on Amazon through the seller-fulfilled programme (in compliance with current European regulations).
How do you create a page for products sold in batches?
Batches, gourmet baskets, and boxes must have their own EAN codes. If you are an own brand and are exempt, you can create batches as a new product.
What are the product image requirements?
Product images must meet the following requirements:
- Main images must have a white background
- Main images must not include text, logos, borders, or graphics over the top of images (watermarks)
- Main images must show the products without accessories, alone or worn by a model
- Main images must show the entire product that is for sale (occupying at least 85% of the image)
- Main images must not be blurry or pixilated, have jagged edges, or be cropped by the edge of the image frame
- Main images must be in colour